Systems Alliance Will Host Webinar, "Google Analytics: Making Sense of Your Data," March 28, 2012
Led by Jeanne Ivy, D.C.D., This Webinar Will Explain How You Can More Easily Analyze and Leverage Your Site Analytics
HUNT VALLEY, Md., February 29, 2012 – Systems Alliance, a Web and IT consulting firm that helps clients build, assess and optimize online properties, today announced it will host a webinar entitled “Google Analytics: Making Sense of Your Data,” from 1-1:45 pm ET, Wednesday, March 28, 2012.
It was recently estimated by W3Techs, that over 50% of all websites are using Google Analytics to capture traffic data. Much less is known about how often people review and act on the data that is captured. Google Analytics can provide extraordinarily useful insight into the way people interact with your website, but it can also be overwhelming for new users. Analytics data reveals how customers enter and exit your site, which content they view the most and least, how much time they spend on each page, how they navigate and which keywords they enter in Google Search and your own site search. In addition it provides detailed user demographics such as geographic location, browser use, operating system use, and use of mobile devices.
In this webinar, Jeanne Ivy, Web Consultant with Systems Alliance will discuss how to analyze and leverage that data to make informed content, design, and navigation decisions. She will also explore how to employ Google’s tools including Visitors Flow, In-Page Analytics, Custom Reports and Dashboards, and Goals and Funnels, to more finely tune your web strategies.
The webinar will cover the following high-level topics:
- Best practices for setting up and using Google Analytics
- Customizing reports and dashboards to more easily view your data
- Interpreting data (understanding terminology and features, putting data into context, analyzing trends)
- Creating goals and uncovering red flags so you can turn your data into actionable items
- What: Google Analytics: Making Sense of Your Data
- When: 1 – 1:45 pm ET, Wednesday, March 28, 2012
- Online registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/460381440
- Cost: The webinar is free
- Who should attend: communications professionals, online marketers, web strategists, web designers, web editors
About Systems Alliance
Systems Alliance, Inc., founded in 1993, with offices in Baltimore and Atlanta, provides web, IT, and staffing services to leading commercial, healthcare, government, and education clients. We achieve success by aligning technology with our client’s business strategy, developing plans, and delivering solutions that yield measurable results. To learn more, visit: http://www.systemsalliance.com.